12 Responses to “Woman paid $5,000 to sleep with soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo & spill to press”

1. aaaasss says:

That should just cover the amount required to but disinfectant and germ killers to scrub her slime and filth from his beautiful skin. Why can’t the vile front bum breeders just keep the germ ridden holes off beautiful men. Can we not just enjoy male perfection with out the lingering stench of rotting uterus dripping everywhere, Whatever happened grace and charm.

2. aboodaPalooza says:

i guess he actually likes big butts and he is sexual frustrated as he seems to like skillful women i wouldn’t hit on a straight guy its a waiste of time their are other gay men who are way more attractive then cristiano

3. UmustBon1 says:

I would’ve of done it for free.

4. Bryce says:

She’s trash, he’s lovely

5. Bryce says:

I wouldn’t be shocked if the bitch was lying for attention!

6. Alex says:

Pretty sure Crissy would NEVER tap that.

7. Alex says:

Pretty sure Crissy would NEVER tap that. Attention WHORE.

8. Marcus says:

Well,
    Let’s just wait for the kid !

9. harry says:

magazine payment $5000, a night out around $100 (I’m thinking in COP), hooking up with him, all that, and that too is just priceless, for the rest there should be a credit card.

10. Robert says:

I don’t know if the laws in Spain are any different than here in Canada, but isn’t there a name for someone who gets paid to have sex with someone else? ‘Prostitute’ is the first word that comes to my mind.

11. Tony says:

I agree with the person who said I would have done it for free. Could you imagine getting paid $ 5000, grand for making love to one of the most beautiful men on the planet wow!!! it’s Christmas. She is beautiful too good luck to them both. What an amazing life that boy has good on him.

12. john leddy says:

cristiano, if you think fat girls give good head; i have news for you – there are legions of gay guys out here who would suck, swallow and say thanks!!!!